Think Green.. Go Refurbished!
RefurbishedPC is a place where you can get great daily deals in professionally refurbished computers with lowest prices. We are one of the nation's leading electronics recyclers and refurbishers of name brand computer products from top manufacturers like DELL, HP, IBM, MICROSOFT, LENOVO, ASUS, ACER, SONY, etc. We are a Microsoft Registered Refurbisher (MRR) company and every single computer offered on this website is refurbished as per Microsoft Refurbishing Guidelines by our staff.
We operate 15,000 sq ft facility located in Paramount, California featuring full service computer refurbishing, repairing and recycling services. RefurbishedPC takes advantage of every discount and special purchase opportunity possible. Our purchasing managers are the most experienced in the industry and they always negotiate with our suppliers in order to obtain the lowest possible prices. We pass these savings on to you, our customers, in order to provide you with the best prices in the business.
RefurbishedPC takes pride in its ability to process and ship your order quickly and accurately. Credit-approved orders are usually shipped in 1-2 days and they are placed using the most reliable and economical shipping methods available.
- Computer hard drive is erased using high-level data erase software.
- Computer is examined for any major cosmetic or internal damage.
- Dust is vacuumed out, and high pressure air is sprayed in power supply, processor, fans and throughout the case.
- All stickers are removed and case is cleaned
- Motherboard inspected for leaking or domed capacitors.
- Missing parts replaced such as hard drive, memory and cards.
- BIOS set to default, Boot order set to CD Rom first.
- CD ROM, fan, battery, and power supply checked.
- Slot covers replaced if needed and desktop is shaken to check for rattles.
- Computer is configured to specific client specifications if requested.
- Units in some cases are repainted to eliminate all scratches to insure it does not show any severe cosmetic appearance.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) software used to test components CPU, RAM, optical drive and hard drive.
- All tests are verified by hardware test log which is printed and attached to all PCs and laptops.
- Windows operating system installed.
- All updates applied.
- Installation verified (verification that all drivers present and boot without error)
- Post install software activation
- Key code entered and software is activated
- An image of the software on the hard drive is captured and stored in a hidden backup partition.
- Backup partition is tested.
- Computer is securely boxed for shipping
- Box is released to the carrier